Imran Khan, the incarcerated founding father of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), has warned that if their [establishment’s] ‘Plan B’ is carried out, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif will change into a ‘lacking individual’ the second he steps down from workplace.
During an off-the-cuff dialog with journalists at Adiala Jail on Thursday, Khan denied claims that he had instructed any hidden PTI member to come back out into the open.
“I categorically deny this information,” he stated.
Khan asserted that his social gathering just isn’t afraid of prisons and accused authorities of kidnapping PTI members. He alleged that Deputy Superintendent of Jail Akram had been kidnapped, including that the police declare he had eloped with a lady. “Everyone is aware of who kidnapped Akram,” he said.
“If my ‘Plan B’ comes into play, Shehbaz Sharif can even change into a lacking individual the second he leaves workplace.”
The former prime minister additionally criticised conflicting narratives on terrorism, saying, “They first claimed that resettlement after negotiations introduced terrorism again. Now, [Interior Minister] Mohsin Naqvi says cross-border terrorism is going on. This means they’re mendacity.”
Khan emphasised the necessity for Afghan authorities cooperation to finish Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) terrorism. “Terrorism is destroying the nation. How can I not condemn it?” he stated. “Who is answerable for stopping terrorism in Balochistan and the riverine areas?”
He instructed that terrorism in Balochistan would finish solely when representatives of the Baloch individuals have been included in decision-making. “The Baloch are turning in opposition to the nation, which may be very harmful for Pakistan. This blame falls completely on the institution.”
Khan expressed frustration over his unfulfilled plans to introduce digital voting machines (EVMs), blaming former military chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa, the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP), and the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) for blocking the initiative.
“With Chief Justice Qazi Faez Isa’s departure, 4 constituencies can be opened, and this authorities will collapse,” he stated, including, “We is not going to cancel the September 8 rally below any circumstances. I urge the general public to come back out and take part. Workers shouldn’t tolerate any obstacles through the rally.”
He additionally lamented the nation’s financial scenario. “No funding is coming in. The financial system is sinking, and the federal government retains borrowing. With no earnings, how will we repay these loans?”